Ryan finished his swimming lessons...YEAH!!!! I have a few photos and some footage of him swimming.....after the first week of concentrating on either just the arms(the stroke) or just the legs(kicking), it finally all came together!!!!!!!!!!
He did so GREAT :)
He is a little fish..... <><
9 comments:
Awe Stacy! you did great. Better than mine!
I love the video of Ryan swimming. Can't wait to see you guys in ONE WEEK!!
Good job Stacy on your Blog. Tell Ryan that Nin Nin is so proud of him. I loved the swimming video, he did so good!!
I am so very impressed with your techincal skills!! You never cease to amaze! All our love to you and your little angel!!
hey ya babes.... what can I say but LUFF YA!~!!!!!!!!
dee
He remembered everything his Pop taught him. A chip off the old block, Love you both. Wait until he comes to California, we'll see if he likes the sea. See ya in a week. Love Pop
Welcome to the blog world!! Looking forward to being able to keep up with what is going on in your neck of the woods!!! Great Job!
Nice Blog Sis! Tell my nephew im proud of him and tell him to get ready to use those skills in the ocean!!
Post a Comment